2015-03-18

SUN & PINK

I still have a lot of unpublished pix from my Egyptian holidays... I already miss them a lot! To be a photo loving type of person have some advantages -  when I go through my pictures I feel like I'm still in this beautiful sunny place. No work, only beach, sun and sea...
And you must admit that neon pink and sun is a perfect combination. This color is made to be wear on sunny days!

“We all shine on...like the moon and the stars 

and the sun...we all shine on...come on 

and on 

and on...” 

― John Lennon

“And the sun and the moon sometimes argue 

over who will tuck me in at night. If you think 

I am having more fun than anyone on this 

planet, you are absolutely correct.” 

― حافظ

pink dress - mohito.com / swim pants - victoria's secret / top -NN

5 comments:

  1. Śliczna sukienka! Ma fantastyczny kolor!
    Pozdrawiam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your choice of swim wear! Also, you all should checkout www.fixateboutique.com they are a new up and coming boutique that has been getting alot of buzz lately its also reasonably priced. They also have free shipping Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS! You look stunning! xo

    Have a wonderful weekend, lovely lady!
    Greetings from Florida! ♥
    www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3